Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream -- xbamboo

Coverage: Excellent coverage & buildable. I need to dab concealer on stubborn blemishes/ scars... but I've been having terrible skin ;x
Texture: Creamy, easy to blend.
Shade: I have medium-fair skin w/ yellow undertones (I don't use MAC so I can't say which shade) but this BB cream looks darker in liquid form than after you apply & blend it. Srsly, matches my skin tone the best of all the ones I've tried so far.
Skin Type: Oily, sensitive, acne-prone, some scarring ;x
Fragrance: Unscented!
Oil-Control: Really great oil control. One of the few products I've tried that I can tell actually does something for me.
Dewy or Matte (finish): Uhmm I'm not exactly sure because I always dust on some Hanskin BB Pact on top of it (for extra oil-control & sun protection)~ I guess it's matte without looking too cakey

Link to post: http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/235743-b-b-cream-aka-blemish-balm-2-hottest-foundation-trend-in-asia-last-update-25apr10/page__view__findpost__p__11454460

No comments:

Post a Comment