Saturday, April 21, 2012

BRTC Whitening & Wrinkle Repair -- pretty in pink


Coverage: Sheer side of medium. Still needed concealer for blemishes and undereye circles.
Texture: Thick but easily sinks in 
Shade: I'm NC30-35 w/ very strong yellow undertone. The BB cream is a greyish whitish color w/ pink undertones, which actually wasn't a problem-- I really liked how it toned down the sallowness of my skin while still looking natural! 
Skin Type: Combination, sensitive (I break out in itchy hives from many products), some acne scars 
Fragrance: Really scented to me... smells like soap 
Oil-Control: Oil wasn't a problem for me but that may be because it's winter time
Dewy or Matte (finish): Matte
Link to post: http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/235743-b-b-cream-aka-blemish-balm-2-hottest-foundation-trend-in-asia-last-update-25apr10/page__view__findpost__p__11420581

No comments:

Post a Comment