Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hanskin Premium Magic -- pretty in pink

Hanskin Premium Magic BB Cream with SPF 15 (this is the one in the black tube; it's different from the Super Magic and the original Magic)
Skin type: Combo, sensitive
Skin tone: NC 30-35
Skin undertone: yellow
Coverage: Sheer-Medium, still need concealer for acne scars and under-eye circles
Texture: Seems liquidy but is incredibly difficult to spread and impossible to blend
Shade: Definitely pink undertone-- much more pink than BRTC
Fragrance: Non-scented, which I love
Oil-Control: No oil control
Dewy or Matte (finish): Semi-matte
Overall comments: I didn't like this BB cream. It just sits on my face and is very difficult to blend. Since it has such strong pink undertones, and I am NC30-35 w/ yellow undertones, it looked like a mask on me. Also, it settles into my pores and lines because my skin looks a lot less smooth than before I put on the cream-- normally, my pores aren't that visible but the BB cream exaggerated my flaws.

Link to post: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/11596122/#Comment_11596122

No comments:

Post a Comment