Thursday, June 28, 2012

Skin79 Super+ Perfection Oil-Free -- Pink_Peeps


Skin type: Oily, Acne-prone, Sensitive
Skin tone: Mary Kay, 300 beige
Skin undertone: yellow
Skincare Regime: Olay Facewash clothes, Olay moisturizer, Clinique Lotion/toner thing...
Coverage: Medium/Buildable
Texture: Thick-ish
Shade: Grayish (with a yellow undertone? I can't really tell.)
Fragrance: Scented, but barely noticeable. Smells good though ^^
Oil-Control: Little oil control if any...
Dewy or Matte (finish): Matte finish
Overall comments: I've been using this instead of my old foundation since this summer, and haven't had any acne for months. And I've been getting comments about my skin, like people say it's "Glowing" or like porcelain. I completely love this bbcream xD Only downside is that since the coverage isn't super great, so I just mix it with a tiny bit of my foundation. And the oil control isn't great, but I only have to blot once and use an matte powder, so it's not too bad.

Link to post: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/11845801/#Comment_11845801

No comments:

Post a Comment