Thursday, June 28, 2012

Missha Watery -- T.LUU


Skin type: Extremely oily, acne prone, large pores
Skin tone: I have lightish skin? The EDM shades that fit me are Light Olive, Golden Medium, and Light.
Skin undertone: Yellow/Olive
Skincare Regime: I wash my face three times a day with this rice soap.
Coverage: Sheer - Medium; buildable
Texture: Watery, like the name. Lol. This is good though because it blends really easily, and as a result, you won't need as much.
Shade: Tan with dark grey undertones..? Or yellow? This is suggested for people with darker skin tones, but it blends in after a bit for lighter skin tones.
Fragrance: Scented. Smells goooood
Oil-Control: AWESOME oil control! Omgosh!
Dewy or Matte (finish): Matte.
Overall comments: I don't know if it's because this is the first bb cream I've ever tried, but it's the bomb! I am extremely oily, like fries at McDonald's, and haven't found anything to keep the oil at bay. I usually have to blot every class period too =X And then this came along! Ahh, the Hallelujah chorus. I applied it using patting motions with a small amount, and it was around 1:30 PM. First impression: it made my face really matte, but not unnatural looking, and really smooth, like an eggshell type feel. Then, as the day progress, at about 5 PM, I checked my face and I saw no shine, and later at 9 PM, the majority of my face was still matte, and my t-zone looked dewy. This is HUGE. I would've expected my face to be an oil slick around 2:30 PM, but that wasn't the case. I'm in love<3

Link to post: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/11841507/#Comment_11841507

No comments:

Post a Comment