Friday, December 30, 2011

Skin Food Mushroom -- ShadowedMoonlight

Skin type: combination with sensitive acne prone skin
Skin tone: NC 30 in the winter NC 35 in summer
Skin undertone: yellow
Skincare Regime: cleanser, eye cream, topical acne gel, moisturizer 
Coverage: Light to Medium but buildable
Texture: creamy
Shade: Number 2
Fragrance: smells like...fresh flowers?
Oil-Control: not the best...but that's what blot powder is for
Dewy or Matte (finish): dewy?
Overall comments: definitely evens out my skin tone but the colour is too light for my skin right now. with flash in pictures, my face is waaaay lighter than my neck...i'm just waiting til my tan fades *sigh, doesn't cover my under eye circles very well but it does it's job as a "tinted-moisturizer" type of product.

Link to post
http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/235743-b-b-cream-aka-blemish-balm-2-hottest-foundation-trend-in-asia-last-update-25apr10/page__view__findpost__p__11300582

No comments:

Post a Comment