Friday, December 30, 2011

The Face Shop The Skin -- ♥oyen♥

Skin type: Normal, Sensitive
Skin tone: Fair Skintone, Pale
Skin undertone: Yellow or Olive
Skincare Regime: Kojic Soap> Moisturizer > Sunblock > BB Cream and makeup (when I go out)
 
Coverage: Sheer, Medium, Buildable
Texture: Liquid
Shade: Foundation Shade & Undertone - yellowish beige (?)
Fragrance: Scented, mild scent it doesn't bother me. It smells fine ^^
Oil-Control: Good oil control, even if you sweat it doesn't come off though
Dewy or Matte (finish): Matte yet vibrant and glowing
Overall comments: For me, its very natural it doesn't look like I'm wearing foundation at all because its not cakey and dry looking... Coverage is decent for me, at least. I don't have to wear concealer and foundation after I put it. I just dust on baby powder. And its not oily for me. It's not so thick and its very easy to blend. It doesn't leave sticky stains on my fingers which i find annoying on some liquid foundation. And also it gives my face a vibrant look especially up close! For my first BB Cream, I love it!

Link to post
http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/235743-b-b-cream-aka-blemish-balm-2-hottest-foundation-trend-in-asia-last-update-25apr10/page__view__findpost__p__11293023

No comments:

Post a Comment