Friday, December 30, 2011

Missha M -- plumplum

Skin type: Oily, acne prone
Skin tone: I use Prescriptives foundation in Fresh Cream 01. (yellow/orange)
Skin undertone: Yellow
Skincare Regime: Makeup remover, cleanser, scrub, toner, moisturizer.
  

Coverage: Buildable
Texture: Thick
Shade: I have light skin with yellow undertones.
Fragrance: I don't really notice it.
Oil-Control: OK
Dewy or Matte (finish): In between
Overall comments: I like it... it doesn't wear off as quickly as my regular foundation. Makes my skin look even. I haven't noticed much of a change in my skin after using it for about a year, but it doesn't break me out or anything as long as I take it all off.


Link to posthttp://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/235743-b-b-cream-aka-blemish-balm-2-hottest-foundation-trend-in-asia-last-update-25apr10/page__view__findpost__p__11135470

No comments:

Post a Comment