Friday, December 30, 2011

Dr. Jart Silver Label -- deppstar

Skin type: combination, acne prone
Skin tone: NC20 for studio fix, NC30/35 for MAC lightful, EDM fawn, the body shop all in 1 face base shade 02.
Skin undertone: yellow
Skincare Regime: toner > serum > moisturizer 

Coverage: medium to high
Texture: creamy
Shade: dark yellow toned (have slight pink undertones, but more to yellow)
Fragrance: no scent (to me)
Oil-Control: good. 
Dewy or Matte: matte
Overall comments: 

Silver label is a fairer shade than dr Jart black label. Probably 2 tones lighter which is good for NC20 gals. It's almost full coverage, and I do think the coverage is better than my LF. A little goes a long way, and I seldom do 2 layers on areas which I require more spot concealing. I just buff in powder and I'm good to go.

People with dry skin shouldn't use this daily, since I've read that it tends to dry people skin out. I alternate between black label, as well as feverlet, so I do not encounter that problem.


Link to post
http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/235743-b-b-cream-aka-blemish-balm-2-hottest-foundation-trend-in-asia-last-update-25apr10/page__view__findpost__p__11014491

No comments:

Post a Comment