Thursday, June 28, 2012

BRTC Perfect Recover -- Pearlgirl

Skin type: Very oily T-zone but the rest of the face is normal, Sensitive skin
Skin tone: NC15-20
Skin undertone: Not sure, probably yellow
Skincare Regime: Gentle cleanser, alcohol-free toner, oil-free moisturizer and weekly exfoliation
Coverage: Medium, Buildable
Texture: Creamy
Shade: One color for all
Fragrance: Unscented
Oil-Control: Poor oil control - lasts for about 3 hours for me
Dewy or Matte (finish): Matte initially - a few hours later I look super dewy like I just got out of a sauna
Overall comments: It has a bit of a grey tinge in it so it made me look kind of washed out. It really brightened up my complexion though. I really like the coverage but I still had to use concealer for my dark circles and blemishes. I wish it had more oil control - it gives me better oil control when I prep myself with a primer and dust some loose powder after I've applied it on my face. I haven't had a single blemish after three weeks use. My final verdict: Not worth the price if I can get other cheaper and just effective brands.

Link to posthttp://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/11809363/#Comment_11809363

No comments:

Post a Comment